Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's only a day away

Tomorrow is our appointment with the new urologist. Fingers crossed. Seriously, way more than fingers are crossed, I'm a little anxious and really not prepared for dissapointment. I've spent the better part of my time thinking, researching, and talking with dh about surrogacy. I want this and I want it with our sperm. I'm really not sure how I feel about using a sperm donor.

I'm still communicating with 2 potential surrogates. They both know we're not ready to start right now and it's been really nice just taking our time and developing relationships with each of them. I feel like I know them both really well. I've had a few others email me, but for one reason or another we've decided not to pursue eachother. M & K (the 2 surros) are really making me even more hopeful about this process. Truly, I know some people enjoy the security that a surrogacy agency provides but I love communicating directly with the potential surrogates. I'm not at all interested in pursuing an agency at this time.

My brain isn't working well, I can only concentrate on tomorrow. I'll be having sperm dreams tonight...swim baby, swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment